1. HTML цвет текста

Продолжается запись в группу обучающего курса! Успей занять свое место! Подробности

Скрыть объявление
  2. HTML цвет текста

Зеркало форума в зоне Тор - http://wp3whcaptukkyx5i.onion/

Стандартные зеркала форума - procrd.co procrd.me
    Скрыть объявление

Немного шаблонов для работы (как пример)

Тема в разделе "Датинг-скам", создана пользователем Felha, 13 авг 2015.

1. Felha

Felha Пользователь
    Симпатии:
    Hello!!! Have and nice day. I have seen your profile on a site datingsite.com. And you were pleasant to me. I am glad that you have answered mine
    Interest. You already saw my photo in a profile. And now I send others. I very much hope that you too will send to me more than the photos.
    As I already spoke to you, my name Veronica. To me 28 years recently were executed. I live in Russia, in city Velikiy Novgorod. It is one of the most
    ancient cities of Russia. In 2009 to our city it was executed 1150. The population of ours Cities 218724 persons. Velikiy Novgorod very beautiful city.
    In our city the set of monuments of Old Russian architecture has remained. Most ancient of them - the Sofia cathedral, which building it is begun in 1045.
    It is inside - historical city centre. One of cathedral inputs is decorated by the Sigtunsky gate. By excavation it is established that in a city the wooden waterpipe functioned.
    From later sights of a city the Monument «the Millenium of Russia», established in 1862 under the project of sculptor M.O.Mikeshina is most known.
    I am a little lost and I do not know about what still to write to you. You can ask questions interesting you, and I with pleasure will answer them.
    Also I hope that you as you will answer my questions. So we can is better learn each other.
    I will look forward to hearing from you. Veronika
    Hello _______!!! how are you today? I was glad to see your letter. What is your weather?
    Russia has already felt the summer. Weather is above 30 degrees.
    And the very brightly the sun shines. Sometimes in the evenings, there are severe thunderstorms.
    But I think the storm is very romantic.

I hope you understand my letters. My English is not very good. If you have any
    difficulties tell me about it. I taught English in school and at university.
    I want to tell you a little about my family. I live with my parents. And unfortunately I
    do not have any brothers or sisters. I am an only child
    in the family. My parents are retired. I have been long-awaited child in my family. I
    graduated from the Economics Faculty of Economics University of Velikiy Novgorod. And
    Now I work as an economist in a small trading company. My working day from 8 am to 6 pm.
    I love my
    work, but I want to just have a family. And their happiness. I want to create a relationship
    with a man. In
    Russia I have failed. So I decided to use the experience of other girls from Russia. And therefore
    turned to the Internet. I really hope I can meet a man who will
    love and respect me. I want to be happy. I hope you understand me. I'll wait for your answer. Veronika
    Hello ________!!! how are you today? I blarada see your letter again. Today, this
    a beautiful day. I have a great mood, and after work I went to Internet cafe, to check e-mail.
    How was your day? What did you do, what you have mood?

In the last letter I told you that I worked in a small trading firm. You may be interested to know a little bit
    more details about my work. Our company is engaged in the sale of food. My job is to budget planning
    Our company and control its execution. And just as the planning and calculation of the lucrative contracts. This is very interesting.
    Of course sometimes there are amusing incidents. Especially if you accidentally mixed up in a long line tabitse and calculate
    not a lucrative contract. But this does not often happen. And what is the essence of your work. I would like to know more about this in detail.

Today the street is a beautiful weather and I want a little walk in the evening. Near our house there is a small,
    but beautiful park. Now there are very nice. I love to look at the fresh green leaves and grass. After a long winter this beauty fills your
    heart with joy. And the wonderful fresh air. From the splendor of the soul ceases to so easily and calmly.
    I love to walk there with warm evenings. Sometimes love just to sit on the bench in silence, in solitude. Do you
    Sometimes there is not such a desire?
    Maybe today will finish my letter. I'll wait for your answer. Veronika
    Hello???!! I am very pleased to receive another letter from you. I like to learn about you something new. Learn about your
    life and hobbies. How did you spend today is the day? I went to the beach. I love to swim and sunbathe. Even in the morning
    I'm running. It helps me to maintain my figure and be in good shape. In the winter I love to skate and ski. It's very
    invigorating to the cold days.

Tell us what music you like, what movies? What do you prefer to listen to for relaxation? I usually turn on the classical
    music of great composers such as Ludwig van Beethoven, Amadeus Mozart. Under this music as well relax. And
    You can even get some sleep. But in general I'm a music lover and I can listen to any music, it all depends on my mood. From movies
    I love comedy and adventure. I especially like the movie "The Avengers". In my opinion this is one of the best films in Hollywood.
    Just recently in Russia showed the continuation of Russian Film "The Game" 1 and 2, is called "gamers" but he shot a series of
    8 episodes. I also really liked.

I went this morning to work. For that to get to work I need to go by bus. But by me
    3 have driven the bus and did not stop. Because they were full of people. So I was late for work. My boss said:
    "What once could not get on the bus?" because they already had more than once. And I said that I had flooded the neighbors above
    and we removed the water. Of course he knew that I was kidding. We just laughed. In fact, our boss is very kind and cheerful person.
    He likes to joke. And always understand their employees. These people are not very many.
    I am writing a lot about their good qualities. If you want I can also tell you about my shortcomings. And can you
    just tell me about his. So we can learn more about each other. At this point I will finish my letter.
    I am waiting for your answer. Your friend Veronika.

Hello my dear friend. I'm happy to see your letter again. Today I had a hard day at work.
    I have all day promuchalas documents. Counted a new contract. And I am very tired. But now when I
    read your letter, I am a bit relaxed. Because of you I got distracted from work and I'm easy to talk with you.
    I would like today to talk about the relationship between a man and a woman. Because I really want to start a family with
    a man. And for that would have been quarrels as little as possible before we can find a common solution. I think that
    it will be much better. You really like me and so I decided to talk about it. For me is very important
    openness in the relationship. Of course it will be difficult, but when a man and woman really love each other, they
    than what can be sacrificed for the sake of peace in the family. Of course this is my opinion and you can not agree with me.
    ________ I just want to say that I hate lies. Honesty between a man and a woman is the main
    pledge of happiness. And so, I'll never forgive a betrayal. Because in a normal relationship is no place treachery.
    What do you think about it. I also think that all the things around the house a man and a woman can do together, and more
    some free time just to be around. I'll wait for your answer. I am very interested in your opinion that I wrote today.
    Your friend Veronika.
    Hello dear _________! how are you? Today after work I went home immediately, that would put everything in order.
    I lIke when my house is clean and tidy, perhaps it is invested in every female at birth :). I've always been an
    independent woman. And used to do everything
    itself. But sometimes you want that to close was a real man who could support me in difficult moments.
    Could tell if I'm doing something wrong and gave to me your love. And I would meet him in return. I
    I dream about it. The only thing I miss in life is happiness from the fact that I love and loves me a man.
    Yesterday I watched an old movie film with Leonardo DiCaprio. It's called "The Island". Perhaps you too have seen this film.
    I like this movie, because there is shown the sea. And I very much love the sea. I have been a few times on the Black Sea.
    Once in Sochi, and twice in the city of Adler. I really enjoyed and I want to once again try to collect
    enough money and spend my vacation at sea. Have you ever been at sea? I heard that there is a very useful air. Also, I liked it
    very nature, mountains, clear blue sky.
    The whole beauty of this is simply impossible to convey in words. This is a must see. It is possible that one day we with you will
    rest on the sea, listen to the sound of the surf and the cries of gulls. It's so romantic. I just plunged into a dream.
    maybe I will finish my letter today. I'll wait for your answer. Your Veronika.
    Hello my dear ________!! I was glad to receive your letter. This event is only good for today.
    The whole day was not as it should. First, the chief yelled at me because I forgot to bring him a report
    last night. Then he broke a great deal with the wholesale supplier. And now I do not get the award this month.
    When I went after work at an Internet cafe, for that would check the mail, what is a bully pulled me
    handbag. And there were documents, keys to the apartment and my phone. I am now so sad and want to cry. well
    I have long ceased to be money in the purse. Otherwise, I could not even posmoret your letter. I'm so sorry,
    so much trouble that happened in one day. Now I want to go to the police and file an application, I know that all
    still nobody can find, but it is necessary that would not have to pay a penalty for lost documents. And for their rapid restoration.
    I so want to cry with pain. Just today, I might finish my letter. I want to be alone. I hope that you will understand
    my condition and I will answer tomorrow. I'll wait for your answer. your Veronika.

Загрузка...